Skip to main content

Concurrent Enrollment

Want to try out college before leaving high school? Consider signing up for concurrent enrollment. If you are in11th or 12th grade and have made good grades throughout school or scored well on the ACT, you might consider taking credit-earning college courses while still in high school. You can enroll in college courses if you meet the admission requirements and other conditions listed in the brochure.

High school seniors who meet the eligibility requirements are entitled to receive tuition waivers for up to six hours per semester.

Will the college course you take at NWOSU transfer to other schools? Click the link below for each school to see if the credit will transfer.